MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Eileen F. Dolan of Mt. Kisco died July 29. She was 94.
Dolan was born May 17, 1920, in New York City, to Thomas and Nora Fleming.
Dolan is survived by her son, Stephen Dolan; daughters, Carol Arnold of Carmel, Barbara Shinn of Keller, Texas and Nancy Jorgensen of San Diego, Calif.; sister, Hannah Koenig of Sterling, Va.; 10 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Francis P. Dolan; daughter, Diane Gorman; and brothers, John, Thomas and Francis Fleming.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mt. Kisco. Funeral Service and Interment will be private.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Cardinal Dolan Visits Mount Kisco For Monsignor’s Funeral
- 3 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola