MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Eileen F. Dolan of Mt. Kisco died July 29. She was 94.
Dolan was born May 17, 1920, in New York City, to Thomas and Nora Fleming.
Dolan is survived by her son, Stephen Dolan; daughters, Carol Arnold of Carmel, Barbara Shinn of Keller, Texas and Nancy Jorgensen of San Diego, Calif.; sister, Hannah Koenig of Sterling, Va.; 10 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Francis P. Dolan; daughter, Diane Gorman; and brothers, John, Thomas and Francis Fleming.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mt. Kisco. Funeral Service and Interment will be private.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire