MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Eileen F. Dolan of Mt. Kisco died July 29. She was 94.
Dolan was born May 17, 1920, in New York City, to Thomas and Nora Fleming.
Dolan is survived by her son, Stephen Dolan; daughters, Carol Arnold of Carmel, Barbara Shinn of Keller, Texas and Nancy Jorgensen of San Diego, Calif.; sister, Hannah Koenig of Sterling, Va.; 10 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Francis P. Dolan; daughter, Diane Gorman; and brothers, John, Thomas and Francis Fleming.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mt. Kisco. Funeral Service and Interment will be private.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital