MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Eileen F. Dolan of Mt. Kisco died July 29. She was 94.
Dolan was born May 17, 1920, in New York City, to Thomas and Nora Fleming.
Dolan is survived by her son, Stephen Dolan; daughters, Carol Arnold of Carmel, Barbara Shinn of Keller, Texas and Nancy Jorgensen of San Diego, Calif.; sister, Hannah Koenig of Sterling, Va.; 10 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Francis P. Dolan; daughter, Diane Gorman; and brothers, John, Thomas and Francis Fleming.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mt. Kisco. Funeral Service and Interment will be private.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County