MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Eileen F. Dolan of Mt. Kisco died July 29. She was 94.
Dolan was born May 17, 1920, in New York City, to Thomas and Nora Fleming.
Dolan is survived by her son, Stephen Dolan; daughters, Carol Arnold of Carmel, Barbara Shinn of Keller, Texas and Nancy Jorgensen of San Diego, Calif.; sister, Hannah Koenig of Sterling, Va.; 10 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Francis P. Dolan; daughter, Diane Gorman; and brothers, John, Thomas and Francis Fleming.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 1 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mt. Kisco. Funeral Service and Interment will be private.
- 1 Mount Kisco Trustees Approve Terms For County Police Consolidation
- 2 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 3 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed