MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – Elda Nappi, formerly of Mount Kisco, died July 27 in Huntersville, N.C. She was 94.
She was born Sept. 7, 1917, in Ridgefield, Conn., to Gottardo and Rosa Carboni. Nappi volunteered at the Mount Kisco Senior Center.
Nappi is survived by five children, Dominick, of Mount Kisco, Tina Notorangelo, of Conway, S.C., Janet Roider, of Mount Kisco, Michael (Heather) Nappi, of Bedford Hills and Laurie (Rob) Ladwig, of Huntersville; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
Raymer-Kepner Funeral Home in Huntersville is arranging a private service. A memorial service will be held from 2 to 5 p.m., with a service at 5 p.m. on Saturday at Oelker-Cox and Sinatra Funeral Home in Mount Kisco.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield