MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – Elda Nappi, formerly of Mount Kisco, died July 27 in Huntersville, N.C. She was 94.
She was born Sept. 7, 1917, in Ridgefield, Conn., to Gottardo and Rosa Carboni. Nappi volunteered at the Mount Kisco Senior Center.
Nappi is survived by five children, Dominick, of Mount Kisco, Tina Notorangelo, of Conway, S.C., Janet Roider, of Mount Kisco, Michael (Heather) Nappi, of Bedford Hills and Laurie (Rob) Ladwig, of Huntersville; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
Raymer-Kepner Funeral Home in Huntersville is arranging a private service. A memorial service will be held from 2 to 5 p.m., with a service at 5 p.m. on Saturday at Oelker-Cox and Sinatra Funeral Home in Mount Kisco.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta Jones' Proposed Apartment