MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – Elda Nappi, formerly of Mount Kisco, died July 27 in Huntersville, N.C. She was 94.
She was born Sept. 7, 1917, in Ridgefield, Conn., to Gottardo and Rosa Carboni. Nappi volunteered at the Mount Kisco Senior Center.
Nappi is survived by five children, Dominick, of Mount Kisco, Tina Notorangelo, of Conway, S.C., Janet Roider, of Mount Kisco, Michael (Heather) Nappi, of Bedford Hills and Laurie (Rob) Ladwig, of Huntersville; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
Raymer-Kepner Funeral Home in Huntersville is arranging a private service. A memorial service will be held from 2 to 5 p.m., with a service at 5 p.m. on Saturday at Oelker-Cox and Sinatra Funeral Home in Mount Kisco.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Kisco, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Kisco; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Mount Kisco Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Mount Kisco Declares Snow Emergency Because Of Storm