MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – Elda Nappi, formerly of Mount Kisco, died July 27 in Huntersville, N.C. She was 94.
She was born Sept. 7, 1917, in Ridgefield, Conn., to Gottardo and Rosa Carboni. Nappi volunteered at the Mount Kisco Senior Center.
Nappi is survived by five children, Dominick, of Mount Kisco, Tina Notorangelo, of Conway, S.C., Janet Roider, of Mount Kisco, Michael (Heather) Nappi, of Bedford Hills and Laurie (Rob) Ladwig, of Huntersville; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
Raymer-Kepner Funeral Home in Huntersville is arranging a private service. A memorial service will be held from 2 to 5 p.m., with a service at 5 p.m. on Saturday at Oelker-Cox and Sinatra Funeral Home in Mount Kisco.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Stretch Of Main Street In Mount Kisco Will Be Closed For Water Main Repairs