MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – Elda Nappi, formerly of Mount Kisco, died July 27 in Huntersville, N.C. She was 94.
She was born Sept. 7, 1917, in Ridgefield, Conn., to Gottardo and Rosa Carboni. Nappi volunteered at the Mount Kisco Senior Center.
Nappi is survived by five children, Dominick, of Mount Kisco, Tina Notorangelo, of Conway, S.C., Janet Roider, of Mount Kisco, Michael (Heather) Nappi, of Bedford Hills and Laurie (Rob) Ladwig, of Huntersville; eight grandchildren; five great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
Raymer-Kepner Funeral Home in Huntersville is arranging a private service. A memorial service will be held from 2 to 5 p.m., with a service at 5 p.m. on Saturday at Oelker-Cox and Sinatra Funeral Home in Mount Kisco.
- 1 Mount Kisco Man, 48, Pleads Guilty To Pocketing $1.7M In Payroll Taxes
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Kisco
- 4 Hundreds Celebrate The Life Of Chappaqua/Mount Kisco Legend Crabtree
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester