MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Erma N. Troccoli of Mount Kisco died Thursday, Feb. 13. She was 87.
Troccoli was born Jan. 29, 1927, in Yonkers, the daughter of Ralph and Erma (Zottola) Troccoli.
Troccoli is survived by a brother; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 19 from 9 to 9:45 a.m. at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mount Kisco. The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19 at St. Francis of Assisi Church, 2 Green St., Mt. Kisco. Interment will be in St. Francis Cemetery, Mt.Kisco.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade