MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Erma N. Troccoli of Mount Kisco died Thursday, Feb. 13. She was 87.
Troccoli was born Jan. 29, 1927, in Yonkers, the daughter of Ralph and Erma (Zottola) Troccoli.
Troccoli is survived by a brother; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 19 from 9 to 9:45 a.m. at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mount Kisco. The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19 at St. Francis of Assisi Church, 2 Green St., Mt. Kisco. Interment will be in St. Francis Cemetery, Mt.Kisco.
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Snow Could Return To Mount Kisco For Morning Commute