MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Erma N. Troccoli of Mount Kisco died Thursday, Feb. 13. She was 87.
Troccoli was born Jan. 29, 1927, in Yonkers, the daughter of Ralph and Erma (Zottola) Troccoli.
Troccoli is survived by a brother; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 19 from 9 to 9:45 a.m. at Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mount Kisco. The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19 at St. Francis of Assisi Church, 2 Green St., Mt. Kisco. Interment will be in St. Francis Cemetery, Mt.Kisco.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Cardinal Dolan Visits Mount Kisco For Monsignor’s Funeral
- 3 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola