MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Giuseppe (Joe) Larizza of Mt. Kisco died Saturday, Aug. 16. He was 65.
Larizza was born Oct. 26, 1948, to Rocco and Carmela Larizza in Solano, Italy. He immigrated to Ottawa, Canada, where he lived for 10 years. After his marriage he lived with his family in the New Castle community where they resided for 37 years. After moving to Mt. Kisco he established Larizza Painting in which he operated for over 30 years. He was a parishioner of St Francis Assisi Church in Mt. Kisco.
Larizza is survived by his wife, Vicky; children, Melissa and Rocco of New Castle; brother, Serafino (Angelina) of Ottawa, Canada; father-in-law, Diego Meliambro of Mt. Kisco; brother-in-law, Rocco (Toni) Meliambro of Jericho; brother-in-law, Joseph Meliambro of Mt Kisco; sister-in-law, Liana (Nick) Larizza of New Castle. He was predeceased by his parents; and mother-in-law, Girolama Meliambro.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 19 from 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20 from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 21 at St. Francis Assisi Church in Mt Kisco followed by interment at St Francis Cemetery in Mt Kisco.
For more information, please visit: www.cassidyflynnfuneralhome.com/
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd