MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Josephine M. Di Dio, a lifetime resident of Mt. Kisco, died April 2. She was 71.
Di Dio was born Oct. 21, 1941, to Joseph and Rose Di Dio. She attended Fox Lane High School and graduated from the St. Joseph Hospital School of Nursing in Yonkers. After graduation she worked as a nurse for St. Joseph Hospital and later for the Northern Westchester Hospital for many years until her retirement.
Di Dio was a member for over 30 years of the Mutual Engine & Hose Co. #1 Auxiliary of Mt. Kisco.
Di Dio is survived by her sisters, Dorothy (Francis) Bradley and Frances Hughes; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by a sister, Betty Moore.
Calling hours are Friday, April 5, from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Oelker-Cox & Sinatra Funeral Home, 262 E. Main St., Mt. Kisco. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated Saturday, April 6 at 1:30 p.m. in St. Francis of Assisi Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made in Di Dio’s memory to the St. Jude Childrens' Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN. 38105.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway