MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Mary Kathryn "Kathy" Travis of Mt. Kisco died Aug. 16. She was 58.
Travis was born Sept. 7, 1955, in Peekskill, to Helen Burchetta and Robert Davis. She received her undergraduate degree from Manhattan College and her graduate degree from Manhattanville, and had a successful career at I.B.M. She was a member of New Horizons Garden club where she served as secretary.
Travis is survived by her husband, Robert; mother, Helen; siblings, Bob Davis (Patty), Rich Davis (Gerilyn), Nancy Davis-Ziegelbauer, Steve Davis and Carol Davis; in-laws, Ken Travis Sr., Ken Travis Jr. (Marge), Maura Jean Travis-Haviland (Charles), and David Travis (Judy); and many nieces and nephews.
No service details available.
Memorial contributions in Kathy's memory may be made to the American Cancer Society or Teatown Reservation in Yorktown.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseycarlonefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester