MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Mary Kathryn "Kathy" Travis of Mt. Kisco died Aug. 16. She was 58.
Travis was born Sept. 7, 1955, in Peekskill, to Helen Burchetta and Robert Davis. She received her undergraduate degree from Manhattan College and her graduate degree from Manhattanville, and had a successful career at I.B.M. She was a member of New Horizons Garden club where she served as secretary.
Travis is survived by her husband, Robert; mother, Helen; siblings, Bob Davis (Patty), Rich Davis (Gerilyn), Nancy Davis-Ziegelbauer, Steve Davis and Carol Davis; in-laws, Ken Travis Sr., Ken Travis Jr. (Marge), Maura Jean Travis-Haviland (Charles), and David Travis (Judy); and many nieces and nephews.
No service details available.
Memorial contributions in Kathy's memory may be made to the American Cancer Society or Teatown Reservation in Yorktown.
For more information, please visit: www.dorseycarlonefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 3 National Weather Service: Mount Kisco's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco