MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Mary Lawrence Clifford of Mt. Kisco died March 15. She was 80
Clifford was born July 31, 1933, she was a graduate of Emma Willard School and Vassar College. She was a volunteer at the eastern chapter of the Nature Conservancy, Emma Willard School, The Big Wolf Lake Association, The Wild Center of Tupper Lake, Rusticus Garden Club and book groups.
Clifford is survived by her husband, Donald K. "Obie" Clifford; five children; and 14 grandchildren.
A service of remembrance will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Church of St. Joseph of Arimathea in Elmsford.
In lieu of flowers, gifts may be made to The Wild Center, 45 Museum Dr., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; wildcenter.org.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 'Amazing Race' Episode Features Two Stylists From Mount Kisco Salon
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday