MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Mary Lawrence Clifford of Mt. Kisco died March 15. She was 80
Clifford was born July 31, 1933, she was a graduate of Emma Willard School and Vassar College. She was a volunteer at the eastern chapter of the Nature Conservancy, Emma Willard School, The Big Wolf Lake Association, The Wild Center of Tupper Lake, Rusticus Garden Club and book groups.
Clifford is survived by her husband, Donald K. "Obie" Clifford; five children; and 14 grandchildren.
A service of remembrance will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Church of St. Joseph of Arimathea in Elmsford.
In lieu of flowers, gifts may be made to The Wild Center, 45 Museum Dr., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; wildcenter.org.
- 1 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 2 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Among Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash