MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Mary Vetrano of Mt. Kisco and formerly of Yonkers died Friday, March 1. She was 93.
Vetrano was born Nov. 12, 1919 in Yonkers to Falco and Carmela Muscente.
Vetrano is survived by her children, Gerald (Michelle) Vetrano, Diane (David) Arco and Marianne Aubry; six grandchildren and nine great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband Gennaro; brothers Peter and Falco Muscente and a sister Josephine Liberatore.
The funeral will be Monday at 10 a.m. at Mt. Carmel Church, 70 Park Hill Ave., Yonkers. Interment will be in St. Joseph Cemetery, Yonkers.
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 3 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 4 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 5 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect