MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. - Mary Vetrano of Mt. Kisco and formerly of Yonkers died Friday, March 1. She was 93.
Vetrano was born Nov. 12, 1919 in Yonkers to Falco and Carmela Muscente.
Vetrano is survived by her children, Gerald (Michelle) Vetrano, Diane (David) Arco and Marianne Aubry; six grandchildren and nine great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband Gennaro; brothers Peter and Falco Muscente and a sister Josephine Liberatore.
The funeral will be Monday at 10 a.m. at Mt. Carmel Church, 70 Park Hill Ave., Yonkers. Interment will be in St. Joseph Cemetery, Yonkers.
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Snow Could Return To Mount Kisco For Morning Commute