NAPLES, Fla. - Monica A. Grandi of Naples, formerly of Mt. Kisco, died Jan. 11. She was 82.
Grandi was born in the Bronx; daughter of Colleen and Carmine Festa. Prior to residing in Naples, she had been a resident of Mt. Kisco, and had worked as an office manager for Blue Cross Blue Shield of New York.
Grandi is survived by her sister, Nitra (Alfred) Brandolin; brother, Jack (Marie) Festa; many nieces, nephews; and grandnieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Frank Grandi.
A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, 625 111th Ave., N., Naples. Inurnment will be in Arlington National Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.fullernaples.com
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 5 Mount Kisco FD Responds To House Fire Near Downtown Chappaqua