NAPLES, Fla. - Monica A. Grandi of Naples, formerly of Mt. Kisco, died Jan. 11. She was 82.
Grandi was born in the Bronx; daughter of Colleen and Carmine Festa. Prior to residing in Naples, she had been a resident of Mt. Kisco, and had worked as an office manager for Blue Cross Blue Shield of New York.
Grandi is survived by her sister, Nitra (Alfred) Brandolin; brother, Jack (Marie) Festa; many nieces, nephews; and grandnieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Frank Grandi.
A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, 625 111th Ave., N., Naples. Inurnment will be in Arlington National Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.fullernaples.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Tops Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern