NAPLES, Fla. - Monica A. Grandi of Naples, formerly of Mt. Kisco, died Jan. 11. She was 82.
Grandi was born in the Bronx; daughter of Colleen and Carmine Festa. Prior to residing in Naples, she had been a resident of Mt. Kisco, and had worked as an office manager for Blue Cross Blue Shield of New York.
Grandi is survived by her sister, Nitra (Alfred) Brandolin; brother, Jack (Marie) Festa; many nieces, nephews; and grandnieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Frank Grandi.
A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 16 at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, 625 111th Ave., N., Naples. Inurnment will be in Arlington National Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.fullernaples.com
- 1 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 4 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll
- 5 Mount Kisco Gets $340K Grant For County Police Consolidation