MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Peter A. Sapione of Mt. Kisco died Feb. 4. He was 70.
Sapione was born March 16, 1943, in Port Chester, to Frances and Anthony Sapione. He graduated from Port Chester High School (1961) and Dartmouth College (1965). He worked for Banker Trust for more than 30 years in New York, Hong Kong and Sydney.
Sapione is survived by his sister, Andrea (Joseph) Paladino; two nieces; a grand niece; and long time companion, Jane Tiernan.
Calling hours are from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, Feb. 7 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. Funeral service will be held at 8:30 p.m. Interment is private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Friends of Rye Town Park, P.O. Box 345 Rye, NY 10580.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 3 National Weather Service: Mount Kisco's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco