MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Rocco Di Matteo of Mt. Kisco died April 23. He was 77.
Di Matteo was born March 10, 1937, in Guardia Lombardia, Italy, to Gaetano and Maria Devito Di Matteo.
Di Matteo is survived by his wife, Lucy (nee Governali); daughter, Diana (Gianni) Piccolino; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, April 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Cassidy-Flynn Funeral Home Inc. A Funeral Mass will be will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 26 at St. Francis of Assisi Church. Entombment Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 'Amazing Race' Episode Features Two Stylists From Mount Kisco Salon
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield