MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Rocco Di Matteo of Mt. Kisco died April 23. He was 77.
Di Matteo was born March 10, 1937, in Guardia Lombardia, Italy, to Gaetano and Maria Devito Di Matteo.
Di Matteo is survived by his wife, Lucy (nee Governali); daughter, Diana (Gianni) Piccolino; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, April 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Cassidy-Flynn Funeral Home Inc. A Funeral Mass will be will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 26 at St. Francis of Assisi Church. Entombment Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire