SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Rose Martabano Tarracciano of Scottsdale, formerly of Mt. Kisco, died Friday, April 18. She was 99.
Tarracciano was born in New Rochelle, N.Y., in 1915, she lived most of her life in Mount Kisco before moving to Arizona in 1975.
Tarracciano is survived by her daughters, Patricia Ciccone and Valerie Piazza (Paul) all residing in Scottsdale, Ariz.; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles "Popo" Tarracciano; parents, Valerio and Patrizia Martabano; brothers, William, George, Richard and Alfred Martabano; and sister, Doris Cawley.
A private burial will be held Friday, April 25 at St. Francis Cemetery.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 'Amazing Race' Episode Features Two Stylists From Mount Kisco Salon
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Mount Kisco Overnight