SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Rose Martabano Tarracciano of Scottsdale, formerly of Mt. Kisco, died Friday, April 18. She was 99.
Tarracciano was born in New Rochelle, N.Y., in 1915, she lived most of her life in Mount Kisco before moving to Arizona in 1975.
Tarracciano is survived by her daughters, Patricia Ciccone and Valerie Piazza (Paul) all residing in Scottsdale, Ariz.; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles "Popo" Tarracciano; parents, Valerio and Patrizia Martabano; brothers, William, George, Richard and Alfred Martabano; and sister, Doris Cawley.
A private burial will be held Friday, April 25 at St. Francis Cemetery.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County