SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Rose Martabano Tarracciano of Scottsdale, formerly of Mt. Kisco, died Friday, April 18. She was 99.
Tarracciano was born in New Rochelle, N.Y., in 1915, she lived most of her life in Mount Kisco before moving to Arizona in 1975.
Tarracciano is survived by her daughters, Patricia Ciccone and Valerie Piazza (Paul) all residing in Scottsdale, Ariz.; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles "Popo" Tarracciano; parents, Valerio and Patrizia Martabano; brothers, William, George, Richard and Alfred Martabano; and sister, Doris Cawley.
A private burial will be held Friday, April 25 at St. Francis Cemetery.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway