SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Rose Martabano Tarracciano of Scottsdale, formerly of Mt. Kisco, died Friday, April 18. She was 99.
Tarracciano was born in New Rochelle, N.Y., in 1915, she lived most of her life in Mount Kisco before moving to Arizona in 1975.
Tarracciano is survived by her daughters, Patricia Ciccone and Valerie Piazza (Paul) all residing in Scottsdale, Ariz.; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Charles "Popo" Tarracciano; parents, Valerio and Patrizia Martabano; brothers, William, George, Richard and Alfred Martabano; and sister, Doris Cawley.
A private burial will be held Friday, April 25 at St. Francis Cemetery.
- 1 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 2 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Among Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash