MAHOPAC FALLS, N.Y. - Stephen G. Larkin of Mahopac Falls died Friday, Aug. 15. He was 54.
Larkin was born Dec. 11, 1959, in Harlem, to William C. and Catherine McCaffery Larkin. He was an LP Gas technician with Suburban Propane in Mt. Kisco. He was a parishioner of St. John The Evangelist Church in Mahopac. He was a life member of the Mahopac Falls Volunteer Fire Department and a member of The Sons of the American Legion Post 1080 in Mahopac.
Larkin is survived by his wife, Marygrace; sons, Nicholas (Sarah) of Highland and Anthony and his fiancé, Nicole of Mahopac Falls; daughter, Rebecca of Mahopac Falls; brothers, William (Sandra) of Poughkeepsie and Chris (Dossi) of Clinton Corners; and two grandsons.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, Aug. 18 at St. John The Evangelist Church in Mahopac. Following private cremation services, entombment will take place at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Putnam Valley.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Larkin’s memory may be made to the Mahopac Falls Volunteer Fire Department, P.O. Box 190, Mahopac Falls, NY 10542.
For more information, please visit: www.josephjsmithfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 2 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 3 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 4 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll
- 5 Mount Kisco Gets $340K Grant For County Police Consolidation