MAHOPAC FALLS, N.Y. - Stephen G. Larkin of Mahopac Falls died Friday, Aug. 15. He was 54.
Larkin was born Dec. 11, 1959, in Harlem, to William C. and Catherine McCaffery Larkin. He was an LP Gas technician with Suburban Propane in Mt. Kisco. He was a parishioner of St. John The Evangelist Church in Mahopac. He was a life member of the Mahopac Falls Volunteer Fire Department and a member of The Sons of the American Legion Post 1080 in Mahopac.
Larkin is survived by his wife, Marygrace; sons, Nicholas (Sarah) of Highland and Anthony and his fiancé, Nicole of Mahopac Falls; daughter, Rebecca of Mahopac Falls; brothers, William (Sandra) of Poughkeepsie and Chris (Dossi) of Clinton Corners; and two grandsons.
A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, Aug. 18 at St. John The Evangelist Church in Mahopac. Following private cremation services, entombment will take place at Rose Hills Memorial Park in Putnam Valley.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Larkin’s memory may be made to the Mahopac Falls Volunteer Fire Department, P.O. Box 190, Mahopac Falls, NY 10542.
For more information, please visit: www.josephjsmithfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says