MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Sylvia C. Schreiner of Mt. Kisco died Jan. 6. She was 80.
Schreiner was born Feb. 13, 1933, to Frederick and Helen (nee Slavics) Witt in New York City.
Schreiner is survived by her husband, Edwin H. Schreiner of Mt. Kisco; daughter, Susan (James) Lamberton; and two grandchildren.
A Memorial Service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Trinity Lutheran Church, Hawthorne, N.Y.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Cardinal Dolan Visits Mount Kisco For Monsignor’s Funeral
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway