MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Sylvia C. Schreiner of Mt. Kisco died Jan. 6. She was 80.
Schreiner was born Feb. 13, 1933, to Frederick and Helen (nee Slavics) Witt in New York City.
Schreiner is survived by her husband, Edwin H. Schreiner of Mt. Kisco; daughter, Susan (James) Lamberton; and two grandchildren.
A Memorial Service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Trinity Lutheran Church, Hawthorne, N.Y.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Kisco
- 3 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion