MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Sylvia C. Schreiner of Mt. Kisco died Jan. 6. She was 80.
Schreiner was born Feb. 13, 1933, to Frederick and Helen (nee Slavics) Witt in New York City.
Schreiner is survived by her husband, Edwin H. Schreiner of Mt. Kisco; daughter, Susan (James) Lamberton; and two grandchildren.
A Memorial Service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Trinity Lutheran Church, Hawthorne, N.Y.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Mount Kisco Must Prepare
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire