MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Sylvia C. Schreiner of Mt. Kisco died Jan. 6. She was 80.
Schreiner was born Feb. 13, 1933, to Frederick and Helen (nee Slavics) Witt in New York City.
Schreiner is survived by her husband, Edwin H. Schreiner of Mt. Kisco; daughter, Susan (James) Lamberton; and two grandchildren.
A Memorial Service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Trinity Lutheran Church, Hawthorne, N.Y.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 3 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 4 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations
- 5 Mop-Handle Assault Among Mount Kisco Police Reports