MT. KISCO, N.Y. - Sylvia C. Schreiner of Mt. Kisco died Jan. 6. She was 80.
Schreiner was born Feb. 13, 1933, to Frederick and Helen (nee Slavics) Witt in New York City.
Schreiner is survived by her husband, Edwin H. Schreiner of Mt. Kisco; daughter, Susan (James) Lamberton; and two grandchildren.
A Memorial Service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Trinity Lutheran Church, Hawthorne, N.Y.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News
- 5 Westchester's Highways Are Among State's Busiest, Data Reveals