BEDFORD, N.Y. – A corrections officer was charged in the sexual assault of an inmate at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, state police said.
Kevin R. Fields, 29, of Brooklyn was charged with a criminal sex act in the third degree, a Class E felony, state police said.
A joint investigation between New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision Inspector General’s Office and New York State Police found that in September 2013 Fields, a corrections officer at Bedford Hills, participated in sexual conduct with a female inmate, police said.
Fields was arraigned in Bedford Town Court and is scheduled to reappear in court on Oct. 2.
- 1 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Thousands Flock To Chappaqua Book Fair
- 4 Guilty Plea Of Mount Kisco Parking Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus