BEDFORD, N.Y. – A corrections officer was charged in the sexual assault of an inmate at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, state police said.
Kevin R. Fields, 29, of Brooklyn was charged with a criminal sex act in the third degree, a Class E felony, state police said.
A joint investigation between New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision Inspector General’s Office and New York State Police found that in September 2013 Fields, a corrections officer at Bedford Hills, participated in sexual conduct with a female inmate, police said.
Fields was arraigned in Bedford Town Court and is scheduled to reappear in court on Oct. 2.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Kisco, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Kisco
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Kisco; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer