MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A grease fire in the kitchen of the Burger King in Mount Kisco around 1 p.m. Wednesday was quickly extinguished by firefighters, but sent employees and customers running, according to the Bedford Fire Department.
The restaurant at 230 N. Bedford Road, is temporarily closed while the building is being inspected by fire officials and store employees work to clean up the smoke and water damage, said the store manager.
The store is expected to be closed until at least 7 p.m. Wednesday.
This is a developing story. Check back to Daily Voice for updates.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.