MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- It took firefighters nearly an hour to extinguish a blaze at a home on Kathleen Lane in Mount Kisco on Monday, according to a LoHud report.
Residents reported the fire around 2 p.m. and the "main body of the fire" was extinguished before 3 p.m., according to the report.
It was unclear whether there were people home at the time of the fire and whether the fire destroyed the home.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Mount Kisco
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways