MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- It took firefighters nearly an hour to extinguish a blaze at a home on Kathleen Lane in Mount Kisco on Monday, according to a LoHud report.
Residents reported the fire around 2 p.m. and the "main body of the fire" was extinguished before 3 p.m., according to the report.
It was unclear whether there were people home at the time of the fire and whether the fire destroyed the home.
- 1 Proposed Exit 4 Food Hall Clears Mount Kisco Zoning Board
- 2 Man Slept In Mount Kisco Woman's Garden After Drinking, Police Say
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours