MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- It took firefighters nearly an hour to extinguish a blaze at a home on Kathleen Lane in Mount Kisco on Monday, according to a LoHud report.
Residents reported the fire around 2 p.m. and the "main body of the fire" was extinguished before 3 p.m., according to the report.
It was unclear whether there were people home at the time of the fire and whether the fire destroyed the home.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three