MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Fifteen people in four families, including five children, were displaced following a fire in Mount Kisco Monday night, according to a spokesperson from the American Red Cross.
Spokesperson Caroline Sherwin tweeted Monday night that representatives were helping 15 people find new homes following the fire. Fire Department confirmed Tuesday that dozens of firefighters battled a blaze Monday evening after 8 p.m. at a three-story residential building on 163 Lexington Ave. Firefighters from Bedford Hills and Chappaqua were also on scene, fire officials confirmed Tuesday.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, representatives said.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 10 Displaced In Fire At Mount Kisco Multifamily Home
- 2 Bedford Schools Superintendent Cancels Race Relations Workshop
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Kisco Skies Sunday
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester