MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Fifteen people in four families, including five children, were displaced following a fire in Mount Kisco Monday night, according to a spokesperson from the American Red Cross.
Spokesperson Caroline Sherwin tweeted Monday night that representatives were helping 15 people find new homes following the fire. Fire Department confirmed Tuesday that dozens of firefighters battled a blaze Monday evening after 8 p.m. at a three-story residential building on 163 Lexington Ave. Firefighters from Bedford Hills and Chappaqua were also on scene, fire officials confirmed Tuesday.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, representatives said.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 3 Cardinal Dolan Visits Mount Kisco For Monsignor’s Funeral
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway