MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Fifteen people in four families, including five children, were displaced following a fire in Mount Kisco Monday night, according to a spokesperson from the American Red Cross.
Spokesperson Caroline Sherwin tweeted Monday night that representatives were helping 15 people find new homes following the fire. Fire Department confirmed Tuesday that dozens of firefighters battled a blaze Monday evening after 8 p.m. at a three-story residential building on 163 Lexington Ave. Firefighters from Bedford Hills and Chappaqua were also on scene, fire officials confirmed Tuesday.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, representatives said.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 3 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 5 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations