MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Fifteen people in four families, including five children, were displaced following a fire in Mount Kisco Monday night, according to a spokesperson from the American Red Cross.
Spokesperson Caroline Sherwin tweeted Monday night that representatives were helping 15 people find new homes following the fire. Fire Department confirmed Tuesday that dozens of firefighters battled a blaze Monday evening after 8 p.m. at a three-story residential building on 163 Lexington Ave. Firefighters from Bedford Hills and Chappaqua were also on scene, fire officials confirmed Tuesday.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, representatives said.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation