MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Fifteen people in four families, including five children, were displaced following a fire in Mount Kisco Monday night, according to a spokesperson from the American Red Cross.
Spokesperson Caroline Sherwin tweeted Monday night that representatives were helping 15 people find new homes following the fire. Fire Department confirmed Tuesday that dozens of firefighters battled a blaze Monday evening after 8 p.m. at a three-story residential building on 163 Lexington Ave. Firefighters from Bedford Hills and Chappaqua were also on scene, fire officials confirmed Tuesday.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, representatives said.
Check back with The Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Mount Kisco Trustees Approve Terms For County Police Consolidation
- 2 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Stretch Of Main Street In Mount Kisco Will Be Closed For Water Main Repairs
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says