WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Yonkers man and charged him with aggravated driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Hector Santos, 26, was arrested following a hit-and-run accident on Interstate 684, State Police said.
Santos provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .18 percent more than twice the legal limit of .08 percent. He is due to appear in Bedford Town Court on Thursday, Feb. 13, according to State Police.
- 1 Yankee Great Mariano Rivera Opens Car Dealership In Mount Kisco
- 2 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 3 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 5 Mount Kisco Deli Fined By State Liquor Authority For Pair Of Altercations