WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Yonkers man and charged him with aggravated driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Hector Santos, 26, was arrested following a hit-and-run accident on Interstate 684, State Police said.
Santos provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .18 percent more than twice the legal limit of .08 percent. He is due to appear in Bedford Town Court on Thursday, Feb. 13, according to State Police.
- 1 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 2 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures