WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Yonkers man and charged him with aggravated driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
Hector Santos, 26, was arrested following a hit-and-run accident on Interstate 684, State Police said.
Santos provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .18 percent more than twice the legal limit of .08 percent. He is due to appear in Bedford Town Court on Thursday, Feb. 13, according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 'Amazing Race' Episode Features Two Stylists From Mount Kisco Salon
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield