MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Mount Kisco man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18 in Somers, police officials said.
Troopers suspected Joshua T. Holmes, 25, of being intoxicated following an investigation into a rollover accident on Route 118, according to State Police.
Further investigation prompted Troopers to arrest and charge Holmes, who is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, Jan. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Mount Kisco Trustees Approve Terms For County Police Consolidation
- 2 Mount Kisco Residents Speak Out Prior To County Police Consolidation Vote
- 3 Westchester County Executive Praises Mount Kisco Mayor For Police Contract
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed