MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Mount Kisco man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18 in Somers, police officials said.
Troopers suspected Joshua T. Holmes, 25, of being intoxicated following an investigation into a rollover accident on Route 118, according to State Police.
Further investigation prompted Troopers to arrest and charge Holmes, who is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, Jan. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 The Clintons Visit Eduardo's In Mount Kisco
- 5 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act