MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Mount Kisco man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18 in Somers, police officials said.
Troopers suspected Joshua T. Holmes, 25, of being intoxicated following an investigation into a rollover accident on Route 118, according to State Police.
Further investigation prompted Troopers to arrest and charge Holmes, who is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, Jan. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks