MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Mount Kisco man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18 in Somers, police officials said.
Troopers suspected Joshua T. Holmes, 25, of being intoxicated following an investigation into a rollover accident on Route 118, according to State Police.
Further investigation prompted Troopers to arrest and charge Holmes, who is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, Jan. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Mount Kisco FD Helps Stop Chappaqua House Fire
- 3 Target, With Mount Kisco Location, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 4 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Kisco