MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Mount Kisco man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18 in Somers, police officials said.
Troopers suspected Joshua T. Holmes, 25, of being intoxicated following an investigation into a rollover accident on Route 118, according to State Police.
Further investigation prompted Troopers to arrest and charge Holmes, who is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, Jan. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway