MOUNT KISCO., N.Y.-- Mount Kisco Police responded to a report of a dispute between a husband and wife at a home on West Street on July 18.
When police arrived at the residence after being contacted at 12:30 a.m. by the woman's daughter, they were told that the Mount Kisco man, 29, had been drinking and got into a verbal altercation with his wife, 42. Police said the woman told them he had pushed her to the living room floor and climbed on top of her, making it hard for her to breathe.
The woman was able to free herself and was not injured, police said. She declined to press charges but said that she wanted her husband removed from the house for the night. Police said the woman told them she may follow up on the matter in Family Court.
The folowing item was also reported in the Mount Kisco Police blotter:
- DWI: A woman's car was struck in the rear on South Bedford Road in front of CVS on July 16, according to Mount Kisco Police. The victim's mother called at 9:56 p.m. to report that her daughter saw the dark Porsche that hit her take off down Route 117. A Mount Kisco officer stopped Michael D. Feldman, 44, of Bedford Hills, on Route 117 at Heathcote Drive. Feldman was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor. Court information was unavailable.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Mount Kisco