MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A woman was found dead Tuesday in her hotel room at the Mount Kisco Holiday Inn, according to a statement released Wednesday by the Mount Kisco Police Department.
Police responded to the hotel at 1 Holiday Inn Drive in Mount Kisco around 3:05 p.m. to investigate a report of an unresponsive party, the release states.
A white female, estimated to be in her mid-40s, was found dead upon officers' arrival, according to the release. The investigation so far has revealed no foul play, police said.
The woman's identity is being withheld until her family members are notified, police said.
An autopsy to determine the cause of death was conducted Wednesday at the Westchester County Medical Examiner’s Office. The results are pending further study, according to a representative from the office and should be back in around 12 weeks.
The Westchester County Department of Public Safety, the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office, the Westchester County Medical Examiner’s Office and the Mount Kisco Volunteer Ambulance Corp. assisted Mount Kisco police with the case, the release said.
- 1 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade