MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A woman was found dead Tuesday in her hotel room at the Mount Kisco Holiday Inn, according to a statement released Wednesday by the Mount Kisco Police Department.
Police responded to the hotel at 1 Holiday Inn Drive in Mount Kisco around 3:05 p.m. to investigate a report of an unresponsive party, the release states.
A white female, estimated to be in her mid-40s, was found dead upon officers' arrival, according to the release. The investigation so far has revealed no foul play, police said.
The woman's identity is being withheld until her family members are notified, police said.
An autopsy to determine the cause of death was conducted Wednesday at the Westchester County Medical Examiner’s Office. The results are pending further study, according to a representative from the office and should be back in around 12 weeks.
The Westchester County Department of Public Safety, the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office, the Westchester County Medical Examiner’s Office and the Mount Kisco Volunteer Ambulance Corp. assisted Mount Kisco police with the case, the release said.
- 1 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 'Amazing Race' Episode Features Two Stylists From Mount Kisco Salon