MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- A woman was found dead Tuesday in her hotel room at the Mount Kisco Holiday Inn, according to a statement released Wednesday by the Mount Kisco Police Department.
Police responded to the hotel at 1 Holiday Inn Drive in Mount Kisco around 3:05 p.m. to investigate a report of an unresponsive party, the release states.
A white female, estimated to be in her mid-40s, was found dead upon officers' arrival, according to the release. The investigation so far has revealed no foul play, police said.
The woman's identity is being withheld until her family members are notified, police said.
An autopsy to determine the cause of death was conducted Wednesday at the Westchester County Medical Examiner’s Office. The results are pending further study, according to a representative from the office and should be back in around 12 weeks.
The Westchester County Department of Public Safety, the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office, the Westchester County Medical Examiner’s Office and the Mount Kisco Volunteer Ambulance Corp. assisted Mount Kisco police with the case, the release said.
- 1 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Tops Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust