MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco police officer who pleaded guilty to punching his pregnant ex-girlfriend recently resigned from the force, according to News 12 Westchester.
James Whalen, a 20-year veteran of the department, saw his former girlfriend with another man and punched them both in front of her 2-year-old daughter, News 12 Westchester said.
Whalen pleaded guilty last month, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Fired Fox Lane Teacher's Lawsuit Against District Is Dismissed
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Mount Kisco On Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway