MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco police officer who pleaded guilty to punching his pregnant ex-girlfriend recently resigned from the force, according to News 12 Westchester.
James Whalen, a 20-year veteran of the department, saw his former girlfriend with another man and punched them both in front of her 2-year-old daughter, News 12 Westchester said.
Whalen pleaded guilty last month, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Mount Kisco Trustees Set To Vote On County Police Consolidation
- 2 Owner Of Mount Kisco's Four Seasons Flower Shop Named Citizen Of The Year
- 3 Rye High School Graduate Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 4 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 5 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus