MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco police officer who pleaded guilty to punching his pregnant ex-girlfriend recently resigned from the force, according to News 12 Westchester.
James Whalen, a 20-year veteran of the department, saw his former girlfriend with another man and punched them both in front of her 2-year-old daughter, News 12 Westchester said.
Whalen pleaded guilty last month, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Two Mount Kisco Women Charged In Heroin Bust At Mall
- 2 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll