MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The Mount Kisco police officer who pleaded guilty to punching his pregnant ex-girlfriend recently resigned from the force, according to News 12 Westchester.
James Whalen, a 20-year veteran of the department, saw his former girlfriend with another man and punched them both in front of her 2-year-old daughter, News 12 Westchester said.
Whalen pleaded guilty last month, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Snow Could Return To Mount Kisco For Morning Commute