MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – A Mount Kisco man was arrested July 9 and charged with verbally harassing three people outside the Cosi restaurant on South Moger Avenue, according to Mount Kisco police.
The incident was reported by a 59-year-old Bedford Hills woman and a 59-year-old man and 58-year-old woman from California, police said.
The Mount Kisco man, 29, was released on his own recognizance. He is due in Mount Kisco Justice Court on July 19 to answer the charge, which is a violation.
Also from the Mount Kisco police blotter:
A 31-year-old Mount Kisco woman reported on July 10 that derogatory typewritten letters were being sent to her home on Grove Street. Police said they believe the letters were sent by two men, one from White Plains and one from the Bronx. The investigation is ongoing.
- 1 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Tops Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern