MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – Police are looking for a man accused of robbing a CVS in Mount Kisco Sunday.
The unknown suspect approached the cashier at the CVS on 10 South Bedford Road at around 12:12 a.m. Sunday pretending to buy something, when he displayed a handgun and demanded money from the cash register, police said.
The handgun was black and semiautomatic, according to the police report.
The suspect then ran away with a small amount of cash, police said.
He is described as Hispanic male, 5-feet six-inches tall. He was wearing glasses, a black-knit hat, silver scarf, brown colored tan vest, gray slacks and a pair of gloves, one of which was red and the other black.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the Mount Kisco Police Department’s Detective Squad at 914-666-3855.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Mount Kisco Medical Group Announces Partnership With Sloan Kettering
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam