MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – Police are looking for a man accused of robbing a CVS in Mount Kisco Sunday.
The unknown suspect approached the cashier at the CVS on 10 South Bedford Road at around 12:12 a.m. Sunday pretending to buy something, when he displayed a handgun and demanded money from the cash register, police said.
The handgun was black and semiautomatic, according to the police report.
The suspect then ran away with a small amount of cash, police said.
He is described as Hispanic male, 5-feet six-inches tall. He was wearing glasses, a black-knit hat, silver scarf, brown colored tan vest, gray slacks and a pair of gloves, one of which was red and the other black.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the Mount Kisco Police Department’s Detective Squad at 914-666-3855.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News