PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Pleasantville woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, Feb. 24, according to police officials.
Troopers were dispatched to check on the welfare of Gina M. Sabatini-Casarella, 42, who was suspected of being intoxicated. Because Sabatini-Casarella had a child in the car, she was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law, State Police said.
Sabatini-Casarella was arraigned before the Town of Bedford Court where she was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $500 cash bail, according to State Police.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 3 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Tops Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern