PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Pleasantville woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, Feb. 24, according to police officials.
Troopers were dispatched to check on the welfare of Gina M. Sabatini-Casarella, 42, who was suspected of being intoxicated. Because Sabatini-Casarella had a child in the car, she was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law, State Police said.
Sabatini-Casarella was arraigned before the Town of Bedford Court where she was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $500 cash bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Mount Kisco Man, 48, Pleads Guilty To Pocketing $1.7M In Payroll Taxes
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Kisco
- 4 Mount Kisco Hair Salon & Day Spa Hosts Grand Opening
- 5 Bedford School Officials Respond To Special-Ed Concerns