PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Pleasantville woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, Feb. 24, according to police officials.
Troopers were dispatched to check on the welfare of Gina M. Sabatini-Casarella, 42, who was suspected of being intoxicated. Because Sabatini-Casarella had a child in the car, she was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law, State Police said.
Sabatini-Casarella was arraigned before the Town of Bedford Court where she was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $500 cash bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Northern Westchester Hospital Receives $1M Donation For Updates