PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Pleasantville woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, Feb. 24, according to police officials.
Troopers were dispatched to check on the welfare of Gina M. Sabatini-Casarella, 42, who was suspected of being intoxicated. Because Sabatini-Casarella had a child in the car, she was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law, State Police said.
Sabatini-Casarella was arraigned before the Town of Bedford Court where she was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $500 cash bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Kisco, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Kisco
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Kisco; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer