PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Pleasantville woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, Feb. 24, according to police officials.
Troopers were dispatched to check on the welfare of Gina M. Sabatini-Casarella, 42, who was suspected of being intoxicated. Because Sabatini-Casarella had a child in the car, she was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law, State Police said.
Sabatini-Casarella was arraigned before the Town of Bedford Court where she was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $500 cash bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 2 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing