PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Pleasantville woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, Feb. 24, according to police officials.
Troopers were dispatched to check on the welfare of Gina M. Sabatini-Casarella, 42, who was suspected of being intoxicated. Because Sabatini-Casarella had a child in the car, she was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law, State Police said.
Sabatini-Casarella was arraigned before the Town of Bedford Court where she was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $500 cash bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Mount Kisco FD Helps Stop Chappaqua House Fire
- 3 Target, With Mount Kisco Location, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 4 Group Hits $2.5M Fundraising Goal For Bedford Playhouse Overhaul
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Kisco