PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Pleasantville woman with aggravated driving while intoxicated on Monday, Feb. 24, according to police officials.
Troopers were dispatched to check on the welfare of Gina M. Sabatini-Casarella, 42, who was suspected of being intoxicated. Because Sabatini-Casarella had a child in the car, she was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law, State Police said.
Sabatini-Casarella was arraigned before the Town of Bedford Court where she was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $500 cash bail, according to State Police.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Find No Underage Drinking Violations In Random Check
- 2 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 3 Bedford Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Mount Kisco Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 State Police Step Up Checkpoints In Westchester During Thanksgiving