WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne arrested a woman for driving while intoxicated and speeding in Yorktown on Thursday, Feb. 20, police officials said.
Gabrielle G. Delillo drove past an unmarked trooper cruiser on the Taconic State Parkway driving 95 mph. Troopers pulled Delillo over and suspected her of being intoxicated, according to State Police.
Delillo was charged with driving while intoxicated and is due to appear in Town of Yorktown Court on Thursday, Feb. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police