WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne arrested a woman for driving while intoxicated and speeding in Yorktown on Thursday, Feb. 20, police officials said.
Gabrielle G. Delillo drove past an unmarked trooper cruiser on the Taconic State Parkway driving 95 mph. Troopers pulled Delillo over and suspected her of being intoxicated, according to State Police.
Delillo was charged with driving while intoxicated and is due to appear in Town of Yorktown Court on Thursday, Feb. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Mount Kisco Man, 48, Pleads Guilty To Pocketing $1.7M In Payroll Taxes
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Kisco
- 4 Hundreds Celebrate The Life Of Chappaqua/Mount Kisco Legend Crabtree
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester