SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mount Kisco man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, May 4, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to conduct a welfare check on a vehicle on Lake Road when they suspected Christian Serrano, 39, of being intoxicated, state police said.
Serrano provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.14 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Somers Justice Court on Monday, May 19, according to state police.
- 1 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 2 Curt Beusman, Mount Kisco Community Fixture, Dies
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak