SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mount Kisco man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, May 4, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to conduct a welfare check on a vehicle on Lake Road when they suspected Christian Serrano, 39, of being intoxicated, state police said.
Serrano provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.14 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Somers Justice Court on Monday, May 19, according to state police.
- 1 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Mount Kisco