SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mount Kisco man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, May 4, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to conduct a welfare check on a vehicle on Lake Road when they suspected Christian Serrano, 39, of being intoxicated, state police said.
Serrano provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.14 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Somers Justice Court on Monday, May 19, according to state police.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 3 National Weather Service: Mount Kisco's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Mount Kisco Medical Group Partners With Mount Sinai Health System
- 5 Accident Closes Southbound Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco