SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mount Kisco man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, May 4, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to conduct a welfare check on a vehicle on Lake Road when they suspected Christian Serrano, 39, of being intoxicated, state police said.
Serrano provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.14 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Somers Justice Court on Monday, May 19, according to state police.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County