SOMERS, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Somers barracks charged a Mount Kisco man with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, May 4, police officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to conduct a welfare check on a vehicle on Lake Road when they suspected Christian Serrano, 39, of being intoxicated, state police said.
Serrano provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of 0.14 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Somers Justice Court on Monday, May 19, according to state police.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 Mount Kisco Medical Group Announces Partnership With Sloan Kettering
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 Guilty Plea Of Mount Kisco Parking Officer Tops Week's News