PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – High winds Saturday afternoon caused fallen trees and power lines along the Bear Mountain State Parkway, according to New York State Police.
The roadway is closed in both directions in the area of Bear Mountain Bridge Road. State Police did not have an estimate on when the roadways would be reopened as of 4:30 p.m..
According to ConEdison, up to 10 customers have lost power in the area. Power should be restored by 7 p.m.
For more information regarding power outages in your area, visit ConEdison’s website.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County