PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – High winds Saturday afternoon caused fallen trees and power lines along the Bear Mountain State Parkway, according to New York State Police.
The roadway is closed in both directions in the area of Bear Mountain Bridge Road. State Police did not have an estimate on when the roadways would be reopened as of 4:30 p.m..
According to ConEdison, up to 10 customers have lost power in the area. Power should be restored by 7 p.m.
For more information regarding power outages in your area, visit ConEdison’s website.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Kisco Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Mount Kisco Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48