PEEKSKILL, N.Y. – High winds Saturday afternoon caused fallen trees and power lines along the Bear Mountain State Parkway, according to New York State Police.
The roadway is closed in both directions in the area of Bear Mountain Bridge Road. State Police did not have an estimate on when the roadways would be reopened as of 4:30 p.m..
According to ConEdison, up to 10 customers have lost power in the area. Power should be restored by 7 p.m.
For more information regarding power outages in your area, visit ConEdison’s website.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Mount Kisco Medical Group Announces Partnership With Sloan Kettering
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam