WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has unveiled a new ballot line on Tuesday called "Stop Common Core," according to multiple reports.
Astorino said the ballot line has started circulating petitions in order to get the 15,000 required number of signatures to appear on the November ballot as a third-party, the New York Daily News reported.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation