WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Mount Kisco