WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Two Mount Kisco Women Charged In Heroin Bust At Mall
- 2 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll