WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino still hasn't made a firm decision about running for Governor this year, but made a strong indication that he would during a radio interview on Wednesday, Jan. 14, according to the Democrat and Chronicle.
During the interview, Astorino divulged that he is "leaning toward" challenging Gov. Andrew Cuomo. This marks a change from last week, when the county executive claimed he was "50/50" on a gubernatorial run, the Democrat and Chronicle reported.
- 1 Mount Kisco Woman Charged With Having Cocaine In Books
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Mount Kisco's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester