BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Central School District will host the first in a series of of events called "Smart Parents, Safe Kids" on Tuesday, March 18 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Fox Lane High School.
The first event will be an evening dedicated to learning, dialog and discussion about digital citizenship and internet safety.
All sessions will include a keynote speaker followed by break-out sessions.
Future topics include Setting the Stage Early (Elementary); Cyberbullying (Middle School) and My Digital Footprint (High School).
- 1 Two Mount Kisco Women Charged In Heroin Bust At Mall
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Suspect Charged In Mt. Kisco 'Bicycle Bandit' Robbery
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Village Of Mount Kisco Invites Residents For Holiday Stroll