BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Central School District will host the first in a series of of events called "Smart Parents, Safe Kids" on Tuesday, March 18 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Fox Lane High School.
The first event will be an evening dedicated to learning, dialog and discussion about digital citizenship and internet safety.
All sessions will include a keynote speaker followed by break-out sessions.
Future topics include Setting the Stage Early (Elementary); Cyberbullying (Middle School) and My Digital Footprint (High School).
- 1 Siblings' Fight Over Ice Cream Among Mount Kisco Police Calls
- 2 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed