BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Central School District will host the first in a series of of events called "Smart Parents, Safe Kids" on Tuesday, March 18 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Fox Lane High School.
The first event will be an evening dedicated to learning, dialog and discussion about digital citizenship and internet safety.
All sessions will include a keynote speaker followed by break-out sessions.
Future topics include Setting the Stage Early (Elementary); Cyberbullying (Middle School) and My Digital Footprint (High School).
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Mount Kisco's Ranking Among NY's Safest Places To Live Tops Week's News
- 5 Westchester's Highways Are Among State's Busiest, Data Reveals