BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Central School District will host the first in a series of of events called "Smart Parents, Safe Kids" on Tuesday, March 18 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Fox Lane High School.
The first event will be an evening dedicated to learning, dialog and discussion about digital citizenship and internet safety.
All sessions will include a keynote speaker followed by break-out sessions.
Future topics include Setting the Stage Early (Elementary); Cyberbullying (Middle School) and My Digital Footprint (High School).
- 1 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 2 Mount Kisco Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Start Date For Mount Kisco's Police Consolidation With County Announced
- 5 Mount Kisco FD Responds To House Fire Near Downtown Chappaqua