PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. - Harriet R. Feldman, Ph.D., R.N., F.A.A.N., dean and professor at the Pace University College of Health Professions and Lienhard School of Nursing, has been elected to The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Board of Directors.
Her two-year term will begin in March.
The AACN is the national voice for university and four-year college education programs in nursing, representing more than 740 member schools of nursing at public and private institutions nationwide. Board members are elected by member deans and directors from schools of nursing with baccalaureate and higher degree programs.
Feldman, who recently served as interim provost at Pace, has been active in nursing education at the state and national levels, previously serving on the board of Nurses Education Fund, and currently as an appointed member of the New York State Board of Nursing, and a member and past president of the New York State Council of Deans of Nursing. She has served on the board of the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education for eight years, including a two-year appointment as its chair.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Mount Kisco Zoning Board To Meet On Food Hall's Parking Variance Bid
- 2 Mount Kisco Architect Working On Catherine Zeta-Jones' Proposed Apartment
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Byram Lake Estate
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County