PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Pace University has earned third place in U.S. News & World Report's latest rankings of the best online bachelor’s degree programs, released Wednesday.
Nearly 1,000 distance education programs answered the questionnaire U.S. News used in evaluating the programs.
The U.S. News ratings take into account student engagement, a measure of how much opportunity online students have to interact with their instructors and fellow classmates; faculty credentials and training; student services and technology; and the program’s reputation among its peers in the education sector.
Pace’s online program, called iPace, offers degrees in business, technology, nursing, communications, and other fields. The nursing course is a “blended” program, combining both online and traditional, in-person classes.
The top-ranked schools in this year’s rankings were Central Michigan University and SUNY College of Technology-Delhi. Penn State’s World campus tied for third with Pace.
More information on Pace’s programs, both online and traditional, is available at www.pace.edu.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Kisco, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Kisco; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Kisco
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer