WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Education Department released the state-mandated teacher and principal evaluation results on Friday afternoon.
To view the results of a school's evaluations for teachers and principals.
Visit the public data access site, https://data.nysed.gov.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page and enter a school name or the name of a school district.
Click on 2012-13 under "School Reports or District Reports."
Under "Educator Data," click on "Annual Professional Performance Review Ratings."
You will not find evaluations for a specific teacher or principal. You will find the percentage of the staff in a school or district who fall in the various grades of effectiveness.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Roaring Brook Road Closure To Last Through Weekend