WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Education Department released the state-mandated teacher and principal evaluation results on Friday afternoon.
To view the results of a school's evaluations for teachers and principals.
Visit the public data access site, https://data.nysed.gov.
Then scroll to the bottom of the page and enter a school name or the name of a school district.
Click on 2012-13 under "School Reports or District Reports."
Under "Educator Data," click on "Annual Professional Performance Review Ratings."
You will not find evaluations for a specific teacher or principal. You will find the percentage of the staff in a school or district who fall in the various grades of effectiveness.
- 1 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Thousands Flock To Chappaqua Book Fair
- 4 Guilty Plea Of Mount Kisco Parking Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus