PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Northeast-10 Conference has named Pace University softball freshman Nikole Larm as Rookie of the Week.
Larm went 3-for-7 in the Setters doubleheader against Wilmington on Sunday, March 2. In the season opener, Larm had her first at-bat appearance and gave Pace a 1-0 lead in the second inning. Later in the game, she legged out an infield single.
In game two, Larm had a double and a steal of home as part of a double steal to give the Setters an early lead.
Pace will return to action on Saturday, March 15 as it takes on Cal State Chico in California in a doubleheader starting at 3 p.m.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Mount Kisco Police Advise Motorists To Avoid Lexington Avenue
- 2 Mount Kisco Resident Charged In Yorktown With DWI, Possessing Fireworks
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade