Your Reporter Michael Nocella
MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – An electrical fire that began in a closet is thought to be the cause of the blaze that ravaged a two-story home at 32 St. Mark’s Place in Mount Kisco Sunday morning.
According to the ...
© 2013 The Daily Voice All rights reserved.
Enter your username or email below, then check your inbox. We'll email you instructions for resetting your password.
Connect with FacebookWe won't post to your account without your permission
Provide the following information