MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by Mount Kisco employers who are hiring:
- Suburban Propane Partners in Mount Kisco seeks a customer relations specialist.
- A family in Mount Kisco is looking for a full-time babysitter to take care of two boys, ages 2 1/2 years and 10 months.
- A client in Mount Kisco seeks a part-time executive assistant. The position will include scheduling, handling travel arrangements and setting up appointments and phone calls.
- Bellizzi restaurant is looking for responsible people to fulfill a need for a full-time or part-time delivery driver . Applicant must have a valid, clean New York driver's license.
- Party City is looking to hire an assistant manager.
- The Care of Trees seeks a tree and plant health care technician. Applicant should have a basic understanding of plant science and above-average plant and pest diagnostic identification skills.
- The Bedford Central School District is looking to hire an Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources . Only online applications will be accepted.
- The Mount Kisco Medical Group is looking to hire an ultrasound technician . The MKMG also seeks a licensed histotech to work in the pathology lab.
- CitiBank's Mount Kisco branch is looking for a personal banker.
- Northern Westchester Hospital is looking for a registered nurse to work as a patient care manager in the hospital's labor and delivery unit.
- A family in Mount Kisco is looking for a part-time nanny to take care of two girls, one who is 5 years old and one who is 5 months old, for three days each week. Applicant must drive and like dogs.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Mt. Kisco Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.